For foreign students

  Student Accommodation

All non-resident citizens, accepted in our university, who need a place in an accommodation can get it by writing an application addressed to the chancellor. Based on the decision made by the chancellor the student will be allowed to move in by next academic year.

Rooms is equipped with a new furniture. There is a reading room. Shared kitchen. Free laundry.


  1. Application
  2. Copy of passport
  3. Receipt of payment for the accommodation.

Contact Information:

Hostel №1, ul. Tchaikovsky 28, Grozny

Head of the hostel – Dugaev Isa

Amount of payment:

450 roubles per month.





ChSPU accomodation is situated close to one of the largest trading centers in the city